No. of visitors:
Group with 10 to 30 visitors
Guided Tour Service:
1-hour Guided Tour
Cantonese, English, or Mandarin
HKD$1,000 for each tour
*All the revenue will be used for daily operation, repair and maintenance of the museum and artifacts.
Monday (except public holidays): 10:30 - 11:30／12:00 - 13:00／14:30 - 15:30／16:00 - 17:00
Tuesday to Friday: 10:30 - 11:30／16:30 - 17:30
Saturday, Sunday, and Public Holidays: Not available
The online applications can be made from 2 weeks to 3 months in advance of the intended date of visit. Applications will be processed on a first-come, first-served basis.
Click here to submit the online application form.
An email reply will be made within 5 working days of receipt of the application form, regardless of whether the application is successful or not. If your application is accepted, a confirmation letter will be sent by email. Please ensure your email address is clearly written on the application form.
Email: [email protected] ｜ Tel: (852) 3728 3544
Notes of application:
- A limit on visitor capacity has been set in order to conform to fire safety standards. Guided tour services are available by reservation only.
- Guided Tour Service is not available on Saturday, Sunday, and public holidays due to the crowd condition.
- The group is only allowed to choose one session at a time.
- Notification of payment will be sent by email if the application for guided tour service is accepted. The group must settle the full payment within the designated date in order to complete the booking application, or the reservation will be cancelled automatically.
- A confirmation letter will be sent to you once the payment is settled and an official receipt will be issued on the date of the visit.
- If no reply is received from Heritage of Mei Ho House (HMHH) 5 working days after the application, please check your spam mailbox or contact our staff at (852) 3728 3544.
- Please click here for the arrangement under inclement weather for HMHH (link). The visit will be postponed under the following conditions:
- If Tropical Cyclone Warning Signal No. 8 or above, or Black Rainstorm Warning is in force 3 hours before the start of the booking session, the visit will be cancelled. For specific groups such as kindergartens, primary schools or elderly centres which may require special arrangements, please contact HMHH staff at (852) 3728 3544.
- If the above warning signal is cancelled 3 hours before the start of the booking session, HMHH will remain open as usual. It will be regarded as a waiver if visitors do not arrive on time as scheduled and no refund is allowed.
- The applicant can reschedule the visit once for free if the inclement weather arrangement is applied. The applicant must contact HMHH staff by email within 5 working days from the original date of visit. Otherwise, it will be regarded as a waiver and no refund is allowed.
- Except for the inclement weather conditions mentioned above, no change or payment refund are allowed after confirmation notes have been issued.
- Please arrive at the entrance of HMHH on time and present confirmation letters and proofs of identity for verification. HMHH reserves the right to cancel the visit in case of late arrival.
- Parking lots are not available at YHA Mei Ho House Youth Hostel. Coaches (24 seats or less) are allowed to pick up or drop off visitors at the hostel main entrance.
- As HMHH is open to public, to ensure an enjoyable visit and to maintain order in the museum, all visitors please observe our Visitor Guidelines.
- Visitors shall take care of their own belongings and safety. HMHH bears no responsibility or liability for any loss or damage of personal belongings, or any accident happened on its premises.
- YHA Mei Ho House Youth Hostel reserves the right to accept or deny any application and the right to decisions on the final interpretation of the terms and regulations.