Schools, Charities, NGOs
No. of visitors:
Group with 16 to 30 visitors, including staff, teachers, or other accompanying personnel
Tuesday to Friday: 10:30 - 11:30／12:30 - 13:30／16:30 - 17:30
Saturday, Sunday and Public Holidays: Not available
The online applications can be made from 2 weeks to 3 months in advance of the intended date of visit. Applications will be processed on a first-come, first-served basis.
Click here to submit the online application form.
An email reply will be made within 5 working days of receipt of the application form, regardless of whether the application is successful or not. If your application is accepted, a confirmation letter will be sent by email. Please ensure your email address is clearly written on the application form.
Email: [email protected] | Tel: (852) 3728 3544
If guided tour service is needed, please apply for the following services:
Notes of application:
- A limit on visitor capacity has been set in order to conform to fire safety standards. Groups with 16-30 visitors need to make a reservation.
- Only schools, charities and non-profit organizations are acceptable for this application. Private or commercial organizations are advised to apply for Guided Tour Services.
- Group Visit is not available on Saturday, Sunday and public holidays due to the crowd condition.
- The group is only allowed to choose one session at a time.
- If no reply is received from Heritage of Mei Ho House (HMHH) 5 working days after the application, please check your spam mailbox or contact our staff on (852) 3728 3544.
- If Tropical Cyclone Warning Signal No. 8 or above, or Black Rainstorm Warning is in force 3 hours before the start of the booking session, the visit will be cancelled and rescheduled. For specific groups such as kindergartens, primary schools or elderly centres which may require special arrangements, please contact our staff on (852) 3728 3544.
- Except for the inclement weather conditions mentioned above, no change is allowed for any group visit after confirmation notes have been issued.
- Please arrive at the entrance of HMHH on time, and present confirmation letters and proofs of identity for verification. HMHH reserves the right to cancel the visit in case of late arrival.
- Parking lots are not available at YHA Mei Ho House Youth Hostel. Coaches (24 seats or less) are allowed to pick up or drop off visitors at the hostel main entrance.
- As HMHH is open to public, to ensure an enjoyable visit and to maintain order in the museum, all visitors please read our Visitor Guidelines.
- Visitors shall take care of their own belongings and safety. HMHH bears no responsibility or liability for any loss or damage of personal belongings, or any accident happened on its premises.
- YHA Mei Ho House Youth Hostel reserves the right to accept or deny any application and the right to decisions on the final interpretation of the terms and regulations.