SMALL GAME BIG FUN NOW AT YHA PAK SHA O
The two new game equipments, “Big Bowling” and “Super Jiugongge”, are ready at YHA Pak Sha O Youth Hostel! From today onwards, they are free for staying, day camp or evening camp guests of the hostel to play.
Besides, staying guests of YHA Pak Sha O Youth Hostel will also get a mini flying chess keychain* as a gift upon their arrival from now on. The gift is first-come first-served, while stock lasts.
Details for Small Game Big Fun
Hostel: YHA Pak Sha O Youth Hostel
Target: Only for staying, day camp or evening camp guests of the hostel
Opening Hours: 9:30am – 10:30am and 5pm – 9pm
For any person who enters the game areas, it is assumed that he/she agrees and will follow the “Rules & Regulations” of the games.
If you want to play the games, please contact hostel staff at reception for registration.
Rules & Regulations:
- In order to play each game, participant must borrow designated ball from hostel staff at reception and complete the “Borrowing Record”. If the game is currently played by others, participant may return to reception 5 minutes before that game session ends for waiting.
- Each participant can only borrow one game equipment and one corresponding game ball each time.
- There is no limitation on number of participants for each game, however, the duration of each game is 30 minutes.
- After each game, participant must return the borrowed ball to reception without damage and sign on the “Borrowing Record” for confirmation. If participant loses the borrowed ball, Hong Kong Youth Hostels Association (HKYHA) reserves the rights to ask him/her for compensation.
- Any participant must meet the minimum age requirement of each game accordingly:
Big Bowling: Aged 6 or above (The Big Bowling Pins must be placed or moved by persons who are aged 12 or above)
Super Jiugongge: Aged 4 or above
For participant aged below 12, he/she must play the game under the guidance of an adult aged 18 or above.
- The game area is public area, all should keep conscious and pay attention to prevent themselves or others from injuries. HKYHA has no responsibility and liability for any injuries.
- All participants or their parents/guardians should ensure their health condition for participating in each game. HKYHA has no responsibility and liability for any physical discomfort or injuries.
- If any person damages the game equipment, HKYHA reserves all rights to ask him/her for compensation.
- According to actual weather or other conditions, hostel staff has the right to terminate or stop the game without prior notice, others have no right to object.
- If participant signs on the “Borrowing Record”, it is assumed that he/she and other participants have already read and studied the “Rules and Regulations” of the game, and they will strictly follow them.
- HKYHA has the sole and final decision in case of any disputes.
*Each staying guest of YHA Pak Sha O Youth Hostel can only get one keychain each time; the keychain cannot be redeemed for cash, any other items or offers; First-come first-served, while stock lasts; Hong Kong Youth Hostels Association (HKYHA) has the sole and final decision in case of any disputes.