ARRANGEMENT FOR THE FREE EXTENSION OF INDIVIDUAL MEMBERSHIP VALIDITY PERIOD
Under the influence of COVID-19 since early this year, Hong Kong Youth Hostels Association has different arrangements in response to the latest situation and government’s policy. Thus, our members might not be able to enjoy our services as usual under these special arrangements. In order to show our appreciation to our members for their understanding and support during this period, free extension of the membership validity period to 31 Dec 2020 will be applied to all Individual Memberships that expired or to be expired within 2020 (Terms and Conditions apply).
With existing Membership Card, Individual Members can continue to enjoy our local hostelling services and join our activities during the new validity period.
We look forward to welcoming our members and other guests to enjoy and experience the hostel life again soon.
Hong Kong Youth Hostels Association
4 June 2020
Terms and Conditions:
- This arrangement is applicable to Individual Membership that expired or to be expired among January 2020 to November 2020 only.
- The Validity Period of Qualified Individual Memberships will be extended to 31 December 2020 for free. Qualified Members can continue to enjoy our hostelling services of 7 local youth hostels and promotion offers during the new validity period with existing Membership Card. No registration is required and no new Membership Card will be received.
- Except the services and promotion offers provided by Hong Kong Youth Hostels Association (HKYHA), the validity of all other membership offers provided by 3rd parties will not be extended.
- HKYHA has the right to amend any details of this arrangement without prior notice.
- HKYHA has the sole and final decision in case of any disputes.