DOG FRIENDLY PACKAGE
YHA BRADBURY JOCKEY CLUB TAI MEI TUK YOUTH HOSTEL
YHA has launched the “Dog Friendly Package” at YHA Bradbury Jockey Club Tai Mei Tuk Youth Hostel for all dog owners and doggies! Special Rooms are reserved and the complimentary dog-friendly amenities such as water and food bowls and dog beds are provided for doggies to enjoy a chill staycation! Room rate is starting from HK$799/night only.
Terms & Conditions:
- Limited quota, first-come first-served.
- The promotion period and staying period of the Dog Friendly Package is from now until further notice.
- The Dog Friendly Package is applicable to individual booking only.
- The Dog Friendly Package is applicable to YHA Bradbury Jockey Club Tai Mei Tuk Youth Hostel
- Reservation of the Dog Friendly package can be made on YHA website ((https://www.yha.org.hk/). Bookings at hostel reception will not be entertained.
- The check in time for the Dog Friendly package is after 4pm; and check out time is 11pm or before.
- Each 4-Person Private Dormitory is maximum for 4 persons and 1 dog with weight 11-20kg or 2 dogs with weight 10kg each to stay.
- All staying dogs must provide true copy of valid dog license issued by the AFCD and proof of the yearly G6 (or DHPPiL) vaccination.
- No restriction on the breed of dogs but the size is limited to 20kg or below.
- Dogs should always be kept on a leash or in carriers and shall not be left unattended in public areas unless in the guest’s room. Guests are solely responsible to the harms/injuries caused by the dogs. YHA shall not be held responsible for any accidents and/or personal injuries caused to the visitors.
- Dogs are not permitted in the kitchen or other designated areas as instructed, please refer to the signage at the hostel for details.
- Please make every effort to keep your Dogs from barking indoors.
- No bathing in the hostel area for your dog(s) is allowed.
- Dogs are not permitted to foul in public areas.
- Dogs must foul at designated Dog Potty Area and the guest must clean up the dog waste. A cleaning fee of $500 will be charged if the guest failed to clean the dog waste.
- Guests are responsible for all property damage (including and not limited to accommodation rooms) and/or personal injuries resulting from their dogs. The hostel reserves the right to charge the guest’s account commensurate to the cost of any damages.
- Complimentary dog-friendly amenities:
- Water and food bowls
- Dog Bed
- Dog Waste Bag
- Dog Leash
- The dog-friendly amenities can only be used inside the hostel areas. The hostel reserves the right to charge the guest’s account commensurate to the cost of any lost or damages.
- Please be noted that guests of the Dog Friendly Package must provide a valid membership card at check in. All Non-Members must complete the Membership Application before staying in the hostel. Each YHA Member is entitled to bring a maximum of 3 Non-Members.
- The full payment of any Dog Friendly Package must be settled and deducted by the chosen method instantly during reservation.
- Once the reservation of any Dog Friendly Package is confirmed, no alteration, cancellation or transfer shall be entertained, and all payment is not refundable.
- Guests must follow this guideline and the staff’s instructions during the stay in hostel otherwise the hostel staff reserve the right to terminate the stay of the guests without any refund.
- The room bookings of Dog Friendly Package are bound by the Terms and Conditions for Room Reservation.
- HKYHA has the right to amend any details of the Dog Friendly Package without prior notice.
- The Dog Friendly Package offer cannot be used in conjunction with other promotions.
- HKYHA has the sole and final decision in case of any disputes.