SUMMER SPLASH PACKAGE
YHA BRADBURY JOCKEY CLUB TAI MEI TUK YOUTH HOSTEL
The weather heats up gradually, and our Summer Splash Package at YHA Bradbury Jockey Club Tai Mei Tuk Youth Hostel is ready! By making a reservation for this package, you will be offered a selected gift and free use of beach gears for having fun in the newly opened Lung Mei beach nearby. Selected room types have even been upgraded with summer décor. Let’s stay with us and enjoy some “cool” time with your family or friend in this summer!
Booking Period: 11 Aug 2021 – 30 Sep 2021
Staying Period: 12 Aug 2021 – 31 Oct 2021
♦ 1 night accommodation of designated room/dormitory
♦ a free welcome gift (limited quota, first-come first-served)
♦ free use of the following beach gears (per room/dormitory) during stay:
• Beach mat x 1pcs • Beach toy x max 2pcs (subject to availability)
||No. of Stay Guests
||Package Price (Per Night)
|Twin Room (newly equipped with summer décor)
|Tent in Dormitory
|4-Person Private Dormitory (newly equipped with summer décor)
|Green Leaves Dormitory
|Tent in Dormitory
Tel: (852) 2788 1638
Email: [email protected]
Photos are for reference only.
Please be noted that guests of each Package must provide a valid membership card during check-in.
Terms & Conditions:
- Limited quota, first-come first-served.
- The Promotion & Booking Period of this Package is from 11 August 2021 to 30 September 2021 (both dates inclusive).
- The Staying Period of this Package is from 12 August 2021 to 31 October 2021 (both dates inclusive).
- This Package is applicable to individual booking only.
- This Package is applicable to designate room types of YHA Bradbury Jockey Club Tai Mei Tuk Youth Hostel only.
- The quota of designated room types is limited and subjected to availability, first-come first-served.
- Reservation of this Package can be made via official website, by calling (852) 2788 1638 or sending email to [email protected]. Bookings of this Package cannot be made directly at hostel.
- Each Twin Room or Tent in Room is capable for a maximum of 2 persons only, which also allows maximum 1 child aged 5 or below to stay for free without occupying a bed. For any cases of violation, the hostel will immediately terminate the stay of the guests without any refund.
- Each 4-Person Private Dormitory, Green Leaves Dormitory or Tent in Dormitory is capable for a maximum of 4 persons only. For any cases of violation, the hostel will immediately terminate the stay of the guests without any refund. If the hostel suffers any losses or receives any fines from authorised authority as a result, Hong Kong Youth Hostels Association (HKYHA) and the hostel shall reserve the right to claim compensation from the guests.
- The check-in time for this Package is from 4pm to 10pm; while the check-out time is from 9am to 11am on the next day.
- Guests of each Package can borrow designated beach gear for free at hostel reception during their stay, which each room/dormitory can borrow a beach mat and a maximum of 2 beach toys (subject to availability). Due to hygiene issue, guests should wash and clean the borrowed items before they use. Guests are required to wash and clean the items after used, otherwise a cleaning fee of HK$200 will be charged each time. Besides, guests are also required to return the cleaned items to reception before they check-out, otherwise will be treated as lost and compensation fee will be charged. For any damages or losses of borrowed items, the following compensation fee will be applied:
• Beach Mat: HK$200 each
• Beach Toy: HK$50 each
- Different decorations and props (i.e. hanging décor, the Indian Tent, the Green Leaf bed canopy, chain flag, cushion etc) are included in each designated room type, guests must follow the guideline and should not move or pull any of them without authorization to prevent accidents or damages. The props and decorations must be used inside each room or dormitory only and guests should not take them out from the room. In case of causing any damages or losses, compensation fee will be charged, details please refer to the Point to Note of this Package. Please contact hostel staff to assist if necessary.
- Guests MUST provide enough valid membership card(s) upon check in. If guests are not a member of YHA or HI, they can apply for the membership via Hong Kong Youth Hostels Association (HKYHA) official website instantly or at hostel reception at the time of check in. Each member of individual membership can bring a maximum of three non-members to stay in the same room/dormitory, i.e. each designated room type should provide at least one valid membership card during check-in.
- Limited gift only, first-come first-served.
- Guest of each qualified room/dormitory can redeem the gift during check in by presenting the Booking Confirmation Letter to hostel staff. Either printed version or digital version is acceptable. If guests fail to present the letter, it is assumed that they abandon their right to redeem the gifts.
- Free gift is on per-room/dormitory basis. Guest who stay in the same room/dormitory for more than 1 night will be entitled for one gift only.
- Free gift must be redeemed by the staying guest of each reservation only.
- The gift cannot be redeemed for cash, any other items or offers.
- Once the gift is redeemed and collected, HKYHA will not reissue or provide any compensation if the gifts are lost, damaged or stolen.
- HKYHA has the right to amend any details of this offer or replace the gifts with alternative items without prior notice.
- The full payment of the Package must be settled and deducted by the chosen method instantly during reservation.
- Once the reservation of the Package is confirmed, no alteration, cancellation or transfer shall be entertained, and all payment is not refundable.
- The Package is also bound by the Terms and Conditions for Room Reservation.
- HKYHA has the right to amend any details of the Package without prior notice.
- The Package cannot be used in conjunction with other promotions.
- HKYHA has the sole and final decision in case of any disputes.