NEW YEAR SPECIAL OFFER FOR YHA PAK SHA O YOUTH HOSTEL
GET A FREE GIFT BY STAYING IN BELL TENT / 4-PERSON PRIVATE DORMITORY
From 6 Jan to 29 Feb 2020, get a limited cartoon character hooded fleece blankets for free by simply making a reservation for Bell Tent / 4-Person Private Dormitory of YHA Pak Sha O Youth Hostel through email that check in on or before 29 Feb!
Customers who entitled for the gift will be notified by email. For booking or inquiry, please send email to [email protected].
Terms and Conditions:
- Limited quota, first-come first-served.
- This offer is valid from 6 January 2020 to 29 February 2020.
- This offer is applicable to reservations with staying period between 6 January 2020 and 29 February 2020 only.
- This offer is applicable to Bell Tent or Tent of YHA Pak Sha O Youth Hostel only.
- This offer is applicable to individual booking only.
- This offer is applicable to reservations of designated room types that made by sending email to [email protected] only.
- The quota for gift is limited, first-come first-served.
- Free gift is on per-booking basis and the quantity will notbe cumulative if multiple nights or multiple tents are booked within the same reservation.
- Customers who entitled for the gift can have the redemption during check in by presenting the Confirmation Letter to hostel staff during check in. Either printed version or digital version is acceptable. If customers fail to present the letter, it is assumed that they abandon their right to redeem the gift.
- Free gift must be redeemed by the staying guest of each reservation only.
- The gift cannot be redeemed for cash, any other items or offers.
- Once the gift is redeemed and collected, Hong Kong Youth Hostels Association (HKYHA) will not reissue or provide any compensation if the gift is lost, damaged or stolen.
- HKYHA has the right to amend any details of this offer or replace the gift with alternative items without prior notice.
- This offer cannot be used in conjunction with other packages or promotion offers.
- HKYHA has the sole and final decision in case of any disputes.