10% OFF ACCOMMODATION DISCOUNT
6 DESIGNATED YHA HOSTELS
Enjoy 10% off accommodation discount by applying promotion code “7HD2”!
Promotion Code is applicable to all room types of 7 designated hostels :
YHA Mei Ho House Youth Hostel
YHA Jockey Club Mt. Davis Youth Hostel
YHA Bradbury Jockey Club Tai Mei Tuk Youth Hostel
YHA Ngong Ping SG Davis Youth Hostel
YHA Pak Sha O Youth Hostel
YHA Bradbury Hall Chek Keng Youth Hostel
YHA Sze Lok Yuen Tai Mo Shan Youth Hostel
How to Use
- Enter the Code when booking on our official website
Terms & Conditions:
- Limited quota, first-come first-served.
- The Promotion Code is valid till 30 December 2022.
- The Promotion Code is applicable to accommodation bookings with check out dates on or before 31 December 2022.
- This Promotion Code is applicable to all room types of 7 selected hostels: YHA Mei Ho House Youth Hostel, YHA Jockey Club Mt. Davis Youth Hostel, YHA Bradbury Jockey Club Tai Mei Tuk Youth Hostel, YHA Ngong Ping SG Davis Youth Hostel, YHA Pak Sha O Youth Hostel, YHA Bradbury Hall Chek Keng Youth Hostel and YHA Sze Lok Yuen Tai Mo Shan Youth Hostel.
- This Promotion Code is applicable to individual booking only.
- This Promotion Code is applicable to online booking on official website only. This Promotion Code is not applicable to booking made at hostel.
- The full payment of the room booking must be settled and deducted by the chosen method instantly at registration.
- Once the booking is confirmed, no alteration, cancellation or transfer shall be entertained, and all payment is not refundable.
- Please be noted that all guests must provide a valid membership card at check in. If you are not a member of YHA or HI, you can apply the membership at hostel reception during check in.
- Each Member can bring a maximum of three Non-Members to stay in the hostel. Non-Member Price is applied to Non-Members and the price difference should be settled during check in.
- This Promotion Code cannot be used in conjunction with other promotions.
- Hong Kong Youth Hostels Association (HKYHA) has the sole and final decision in case of any disputes.