ACCOMPANIED FUN FOR SENIOR & KIDS
BUY 3 GET 1 FREE
Enjoy the time with parents in May and June
Mother’s Day and Father’s Day are coming, giving parents the best gift with an accompanied fun day with the family, now stay in Hong Kong with HK Youth Hostel 4 Bedded room / Bell Tent for 4 with your parents or kids in May or June to enjoy the great time with them plus a wonderful nature scenic view.
Buy 3 get 1 free
From 1 May to 30 June 2018, enjoy 1 complimentary stay with a dorm bed/tent bed for booking a 4-bedded dormitory (private room) / Bell Tent for 4 at one of designated hostels* with aged 60 or above Or aged 11 or below.
From 1 May 2018 to 15 June 2018
From 1 May 2018 to 30 June 2018
(1) Fill the application form and email to email@example.com and state “Accompanied Fun for Senior & Kids” in subject line.
Book now! Enquiry Hotline 27881638.
Terms and Conditions:
- Booking date from 1 May 2018 to 15 June 2018 and staying period from 1 May 2018 to 30 June 2018.
- Price is shown as member price and this offer is only applicable to YHA members. Each member can bring a maximum of three non-members to enjoy the offer. Guests can apply for YHA membership on site.
- Each room can enjoy this offer once only, and the offer cannot be used in conjunction with other promotional offers, discounts or cash coupons.
- This offer is not applicable to group booking.
- All bookings must be confirmed with payments settled at least 3 days prior to the check-in date.
- Limited 4-bed room and bell tent. First come first served.
- All guests have to abide by the HKYHA hostel rules and guidelines.
- Except for cases of adverse weather conditions stated in “Notes and Guidelines for Booking”, no alteration shall be entertained.
- HKYHA has the sole and final decision in case of disputes.
*Designated hostels include Jockey Club Mt. Davis Youth Hostel (Hong Kong Island), Bradbury Jockey Club Youth Hostel (Tai Mei Tuk, Tai Po) , YHA Ngong Ping SG Davis Youth Hostel, Pak Sha O Youth Hostel, Chek Keng Bradbury Hall, Sze Lok Yuen Hostel (Tai Mo Shan, Tsuen Wan)