Tue to Sun：9:30am to 5:00pm
Mondays： Closed (except public holidays)
First three days of the Chinese New Year：Closed
Christmas Eve and Chinese New Year’s Eve：Closed at 3:30pm
Inclement Weather Arrangements
Tropical cyclone warning signal No. 8 or above
Heritage of Mei Ho House (HMHH) will be closed, and it will be open 2 hours after the signal is lowered. If the opening time is less than 2 hours before the normal closing time, it will remain closed.
Black rainstorm warning signal
If the warning is issued during HMHH’s normal opening hours, HMHH will remain open. If the warning is issued before opening hours, HMHH will be closed until the warning is cancelled. HMHH will be open 2 hours after the signal is lowered. If the opening time is less than 2 hours before the normal closing time, it will remain closed.
Whether you’re a first-time museum visitor or our alumni member, we welcome you and thank you for visiting. Please be aware of our museum guidelines, which are designed to make your visit enjoyable.
- For safety reasons, visitors should not run, sit or play in HMHH.
- Visitors with disabilities or mobility difficulties may contact our staff in advance for better arrangements to facilitate their visits.
- Flashes or tripods are not allowed for photography or video recording in HMHH. Written applications are required for any commercial photography or video recording on HMHH premises.
- We encourage dialogue in the museum, but please be courteous to others. Please limit cell phone conversations to outside the museum.
- To keep a clean and safe place, please do not eat, drink, smoke or kindle any fire in HMHH.
- Please do not touch any exhibit, tap on glass or damage any exhibit, installation, wall or facility of HMHH in any way. Visitors are responsible and liable for any damage they cause to any artefact or facility of HMHH.
- Visitors should show others respect. Those who cause nuisance to other visitors may be warned or asked to leave HMHH.
- Visitors shall take care of their own belongings and safety. HMHH bears no responsibility or liability for any loss or damage of personal belongings or any accident happened on its premises.
- Please do not bring large baggage. Cloakrooms are not available in HMHH. Lockers can be rented at the hostel reception if necessary.