Tue to Sun：9:30am to 5:00pm
Mondays： Closed (except public holidays)
First three days of the Chinese New Year：Closed
Christmas Eve and Chinese New Year’s Eve：Closed at 3:30pm (Closed on Mondays)
Inclement Weather Arrangements
Tropical cyclone warning signal No. 8 or above
If the Hong Kong Observatory will hoist typhoon cyclone warning No.8 or above two hours later, Heritage of Mei Ho House (HMHH) will be closed, and it will be open 2 hours after the signal is lowered. If the opening time is less than 2 hours before the normal closing time, it will remain closed.
Black rainstorm warning signal
If the warning is issued during HMHH’s normal opening hours, HMHH will remain open. If the warning is issued before opening hours, HMHH will be closed until the warning is cancelled. HMHH will be open 2 hours after the signal is lowered. If the opening time is less than 2 hours before the normal closing time, it will remain closed.
Whether you’re a first-time museum visitor or our alumni member, we welcome you and thank you for visiting. Please be aware of our museum guidelines, which are designed to make your visit enjoyable.
- For safety reasons, visitors should not run, sit or play in HMHH.
- Visitors with disabilities or mobility difficulties may contact our staff in advance for better arrangements to facilitate their visits.
- Flashes or tripods are not allowed for photography or video recording in HMHH. Written applications are required for any commercial photography or video recording on HMHH premises.
- Please do not make excessive noise during visits. Nor should loudspeakers or mobile phones be used in HMHH.
- Please do not write on, soil or damage any exhibit, installation, wall or facilities of HMHH.
- To keep a clean and safe place, please do not eat, drink, smoke or kindle any fire in HMHH.
- Visitors should show others respect. Those who cause nuisance to other visitors may be warned or asked to leave HMHH.
- Visitors are responsible and liable for any damage they cause to any artefact or facilities of HMHH.
- Visitors shall take care of their own belongings and safety. HMHH bears no responsibility or liability for any loss or damage of personal belongings or any accident happened on its premises.
- Cloakrooms are not available in HMHH. Please do not bring valuables or large objects or baggage.