LATEST ARRANGEMENT FOR HOSTEL RESERVATION & PUBLIC FACILITIES
LATEST VERSION ON 16 AUGUST 2021
As refer to the latest situation, please be noted that the following updated arrangement for Hostels Reservation & Public Facilities will be applied:
- The Heritage of Mei Ho House (HMHH) museum will be reopened from 17 August 2021 onwards with special opening hours (please click here for the details). Meanwhile, the following special measures will be applied and should be followed:
❶ visitors must wear a mask inside the museum
❷ visitors must check their body temperature before entering the museum
❸ visitors must scan the “LeaveHomeSafe” QR code or complete an Information Record Form before entering the museum
❹ hand sanitizer is provided for visitors to use
❺ crowd control measures will be implemented when number of visitors reaches the maximum number of persons allowed inside the museum; besides, each group of visitors should not exceed 4 persons (will be adjusted as refer to the latest regulations announced by the government)
- The closure of all other public facilities of YHA Mei Ho House Youth Hostel will remain until further notice, including Mei Ho Cafe, Mei Ho Store, Washrooms, Back Courtyard, Garden 41, etc.
- In order to maintain and ensure the good health of all staying guests and staff, any staying or bookings of the following guests will remain suspended until further notice:
❶ guests who are undergoing quarantine,
❷ guests who are wearing the “quarantine electronic wristbands”,
❸ guests who have entered Hong Kong within the last 21 days, or
❹ guests who have had contact with a probable/confirmed case of COVID-19 in the past 21 days
- Guests who have been subjected to compulsory COVID-19 testing in the past 21 days will be still required to make a declaration during check in and present a proof of a negative test result in order to stay in our hostels.
- The number of staying guests for each Room, Private Dormitory, Tent, Bell Tent or Tent of Bring Your Own Tent of our 7 hostels should not be more than 4 people. Meanwhile, Tents of Bring Your Own Tent should keep a distance of 1.5m or more to each other.
- Bookings of dormitory beds for all 7 hostels will remain suspended until further notice.
For inquiry, please contact us by email ([email protected]) or call (2788 1638) during office hours. For inquiry related to YHA Mei Ho House Youth Hostel, please send email to [email protected] or call 3728 3550 / 3728 3500.
We truly apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Hong Kong Youth Hostels Association
16 August 2021