LATEST HOSTEL RESERVATION & PUBLIC FACILITIES OPENING ARRANGEMENT
LATEST VERSION ON 30 MARCH 2021
In response to the latest situation, please refer to below for the updated Hostels Reservation & Public Facilities Opening Arrangement:
- In order to maintain and ensure the good health of all guests and staff, any staying or bookings of the following guests has been suspended until further notice:
❶ guests who are undergoing quarantine,
❷ guests who are wearing the “quarantine electronic wristbands”,
❸ guests who have entered Hong Kong within the last 21 days, or
❹ guests who have had contact with a probable/confirmed case of COVID-19 in the past 21 days
- Guests who have been subjected to compulsory COVID-19 testing in the past 21 days are required to make a declaration during check in and present a proof of a negative test result in order to stay in our hostels.
- The number of staying guests for each Room, Private Dormitory, Tent, Bell Tent or Tent of Bring Your Own Tent of our 7 hostels should not be more than 4 people. Meanwhile, Tents of Bring Your Own Tent should keep a distance of 1.5m or more to each other.
- Bookings of dormitory beds for all 7 hostels has been suspended until further notice.
- The closure of all public facilities of YHA Mei Ho House Youth Hostel will remain until further notice, which include the Heritage of Mei Ho House, Mei Ho Cafe, Mei Ho Store, Washrooms, Function Room, Back Courtyard, Garden 41, etc.
For inquiry, please contact us by email ([email protected]) or call (2788 1638) during office hours. For inquiry related to YHA Mei Ho House Youth Hostel, please send email to [email protected] or call 3728 3550 / 3728 3500.
We truly apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Hong Kong Youth Hostels Association
30 March 2021