LATEST ARRANGEMENT FOR HOSTEL RESERVATION & PUBLIC FACILITIES
As refer to the latest situation, please be noted that the following updated arrangements for Hostels Reservation & Public Facilities will be applied:
- Staying guests or visitors of our 7 hostels must scan the “LeaveHomeSafe” QR code before entering (except specified individuals may fill in a designated form as an alternative).
- Staying guests must follow the policy of our hostels implemented according to the latest government disease prevention measures.
- Heritage of Mei Ho House (HMHH) will be closed from 3rd January, 2022 for renovation and improvement works. A brand new exhibition is coming in mid-2022. (Please click here for the details).
- Other public facilities including Mei Ho Café, Mei Ho Store, Garden 41, Back Courtyard and washrooms etc. will remain closed until further notice.
- In order to maintain and ensure the good health of all staying guests and staff, any staying or bookings of the following guests will remain suspended until further notice:
❶ guests who are undergoing quarantine,
❷ guests who are wearing the “quarantine electronic wristbands”,
❸ guests who have entered Hong Kong within the last 21 days, or
❹ guests who have had contact with a probable/confirmed case of COVID-19 in the past 21 days
- Guests who have been subjected to compulsory COVID-19 testing in the past 21 days will still be required to make a declaration during check in and present a proof of a negative test result in order to stay in our hostels.
- The number of staying guests for each Room, Private Dormitory, Tent, Bell Tent or Tent of Bring Your Own Tent of our 7 hostels should not be more than 4 people. Meanwhile, Tents of Bring Your Own Tent should keep a distance of 1.5m or more to each other.
- Bookings of dormitory beds for all 7 hostels will remain suspended until further notice.
For inquiry, please contact us by email ([email protected]) or call (2788 1638) during office hours. For inquiry related to YHA Mei Ho House Youth Hostel, please send email to [email protected] or call 3728 3550 / 3728 3500.
We truly apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Hong Kong Youth Hostels Association
6 January, 2022