LATEST ARRANGEMENT FOR HOSTEL RESERVATION & PUBLIC FACILITIES
LATEST VERSION ON 30 AUGUST 2022
LATEST ARRANGEMENT FOR HOSTEL RESERVATIONS & PUBLIC FACILITIES
(Updated on 30 August 2022)
In response to the latest situation of COVID-19, the latest arrangement for our hostel reservations and public facilities are as follows:
- Visitors and staying guests of our hostels must scan the “LeaveHomeSafe” QR code before entering. To ensure a smooth entry, please update the “LeaveHomeSafe” mobile app to version 3.4.0 or above, and be able to display Red, Amber or Blue Code of the “Vaccine Pass”, before arriving our hostels.
- All guests entering our hostels must follow the policy implemented by the hostel, according to the government’s latest disease prevention measures, including the latest “Vaccine Pass” requirements, regarding vaccination.
- According to the latest arrangement of “Vaccine Pass”, guests with Red or Amber Code are not allowed to enter the following hostels:
- YHA Jockey Club Mt. Davis Youth Hostel (Hong Kong Island)
- YHA Bradbury Jockey Club Youth Hostel (Tai Po)
- YHA Ngong Ping SG Davis Youth Hostel (Lantau Island)
- YHA Pak Sha O Youth Hostel (Sai Kung)
- YHA Bradbury Hall Chek Keng Youth Hostel (Sai Kung)
- YHA Sze Lok Yuen Tai Mo Shan Hostel (Tsuen Wan)
- Guests with Red Code are not allowed to enter YHA Mei Ho House Youth Hostel.
- Heritage of Mei Ho House (HMHH) remains closed. Other public facilities including Back Courtyard and public washrooms open from 9:00am to 7:00pm. The operating hours for Garden at Mei Ho Cafe are 9:00am to 6:30pm. Guests with Red Code or Amber Code must not enter HMHH and Café areas. Guests with Amber code are only allowed for takeaway service at Garden at Mei Ho Café.
- In order to maintain and ensure the good health of all staying guests and staff, any staying or bookings of the following guests will remain suspended until further notice:
❶ guests who are undergoing quarantine;
❷ guests who are wearing the “quarantine electronic wristbands”;
❸ guests who have entered Hong Kong within the past 7 days;
❹ guests who have been in contact with confirmed / suspected COVID-19 patients in the past 14 days.
- Guests who have undergone compulsory COVID-19 testing in the past 7 days will still be required to make a declaration during check-in and present a proof of negative test result in order to stay in our hostels.
- Each Room, Private Dormitory, Tent, Bell Tent or Tent of Bring Your Own Tent has its specified maximum number of guests according to the room type, where Large Private Dormitory could not accommodate more than 8 people. In addition, a distance of not less than 1.5 meters must be maintained between tents of Bring Your Own Tent.
- Except YHA Mei Ho House Youth Hostel, our hostels do not provide dormitory beds for the time being.
For enquiries, please email to [email protected] or call 2788 1638 during office hours. For enquiries related to YHA Mei Ho House Youth Hostel, please email to [email protected] or call 3728 3550 / 3728 3500.
Hong Kong Youth Hostels Association
30 August 2022