HOSTELS RESERVATION ARRANGEMENT (UPDATED ON 25 MAY 2020)
Hostels Reservation Arrangement (Updated on 25 May 2020)
Our hostels are now open for reservations, staying period from 8 June 2020 onwards:
- (Sham Shui Po) YHA Mei Ho House Youth Hostel
(Have been accepting post 8 June 2020 staying reservations since 20 February 2020)
- (Hong Kong Island) YHA Jockey Club Mt. Davis Youth Hostel
- (Tai Po) YHA Bradbury Jockey Club Tai Mei Tuk Youth Hostel
- (Lantau Island) YHA Ngong Ping SG Davis Youth Hostel
- (Sai Kung) YHA Pak Sha O Youth Hostel
Remarks: Private room reservations only, dormitory-bed not for sale to ensure social distancing. The number of staying guests should not exceed 8 persons per reservation. Rescheduling of reservations might be necessary in response to the latest requirements announced by the Government.
Hostel Hygiene Practices:
- Reject guests who are undergoing quarantine or wearing the “quarantine electronic wristbands”;
- All guests are required to check their body temperature and wear masks before entering the hostel and complete health declaration form;
- Hand sanitizer will be provided;
- Public areas are cleaned and disinfected regularly;
- All rooms will be cleaned with professional disinfectant spray;
- Special room cleaning will be arranged on request;
- All staff wear masks, check body temperature and wash hands regularly.
Guests will receive a travel size spray hand sanitizer (one bottle per room) upon check-in, limited while stock lasts.
Hong Kong Youth Hostels Association
25 May 2020