HOSTELS RESERVATION & PUBLIC FACILITIES ARRANGEMENT
(UPDATED ON 21 JULY 2020)
In response to the latest situation and the updated measures announced by the Government, the following adjustment will be made to existing arrangement:
- To ensure the health and safety of our guests and staff, our 6 hostels (except YHA Mei Ho House Youth Hostel) will temporarily suspend all the new reservations with staying period on or before 6 Aug 2020 from today onwards; while YHA Mei Ho House Youth Hostel will continue to suspend all the new reservations with staying period on or before 31 July 2020.
- The closure of our 6 hostels (except YHA Mei Ho House Youth Hostel) will be extended to 6 Aug 2020. No hostelling service will be provided during mentioned period. We will contact those affected guests separately for further arrangement.
- Guests of former reservations for YHA Mei Ho House Youth Hostel, with staying dates on or before 31 July 2020, will not be affected as long as they follow the number of persons allowed in group gatherings (equal to or below 4 persons). However, the hostel will not accept the staying of any guests who are undergoing quarantine or wearing the “quarantine electronic wristbands”.
- We will continue to suspend all the new bookings for the Function Room of YHA Mei Ho House Youth Hostel on or before 31 August 2020. For parties who already made a booking during mentioned period, we will contact separately for further arrangement.
- The closure of all public facilities of YHA Mei Ho House Youth Hostel will be continued until further notice. These include the Heritage of Mei Ho House, Mei Ho Cafe, Mei Ho Store, Washrooms, Function Room, Back Courtyard, Garden 41, etc.
- Our 7 hostels will continue to stop selling intoxicating liquors until further notice.
For inquiry, please contact us by email ([email protected]) or call (2788 1638) during office hours. For inquiry related to YHA Mei Ho House Youth Hostel, please send email to [email protected] or call 3728 3550 / 3728 3500.
We truly apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Hong Kong Youth Hostels Association
21 July 2020