HOSTELS RESERVATION & PUBLIC FACILITIES ARRANGEMENT
(UPDATED ON 14 JULY 2020)
In response to the latest situation and the new measures announced by the Government, the following arrangement will be applied:
- To ensure the health and safety of our guests and staff, our 7 hostels will temporarily suspend all the new reservations with staying period on or before 31 July 2020 from today onwards.
- Our 6 hostels (except YHA Mei Ho House Youth Hostel) will be temporarily closed from 15 July 2020 to 21 July 2020. No hostelling service will be provided during mentioned period. We will contact those affected guests separately for further arrangement.
- Except the above-mentioned, guests of former reservations, with staying dates on or before 31 July 2020, will not be affected as long as they follow the number of persons allowed in group gatherings (equal to or below 4 persons). For inquiry, please contact us by email ([email protected]) or call (2788 1638) during office hours. For inquiry related to YHA Mei Ho House Youth Hostel, please send email to [email protected] or call 3728 3550 / 3728 3500.
- We will temporarily suspend all the new bookings for the Function Room of YHA Mei Ho House Youth Hostel on or before 31 August 2020 from today onwards. For parties who already made a booking during mentioned period, we will contact separately for further arrangement.
- The arrangement for the public facilities of YHA Mei Ho House Youth Hostel will be as following (starting from today until further notice):
The Heritage of Mei Ho House, Mei Ho Store, Back Courtyard and Garden 41: Temporarily Closed
Mei Ho Cafe: Opening Hours temporarily changes to 11:30am-9pm, for takeaway & pickup only after 6pm (the dining area will be closed also)
Washrooms: Open for public from 11:30am-6pm only
- Our 7 hostels & Mei Ho Cafe will temporarily stop selling intoxicating liquors from today until further notice.
Since the situation of COVID-19 has undergone drastic changes, we will be closely monitoring the situation and will co-ordinate an effective arrangement in due course. We truly apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Hong Kong Youth Hostels Association
14 July 2020