LATEST ARRANGEMENT FOR HOSTEL RESERVATIONS & PUBLIC FACILITIES
(Updated on 17 November 2022)
In response to the latest situation of COVID-19, the latest arrangement for our hostel reservations and public facilities are as follows:
- Visitors and staying guests of our hostels must scan the “LeaveHomeSafe” QR code before entering. To ensure a smooth entry, please update the “LeaveHomeSafe” mobile app to version 3.4.0 or above, and be able to display Red, Amber or Blue Code of the “Vaccine Pass”, before arriving our hostels.
- All guests entering our hostels must follow the policy implemented by the hostel, according to the government’s latest disease prevention measures, including the latest “Vaccine Pass” requirements, regarding vaccination.
- Guests with Red Code are not allowed to enter YHA hostels, according to the latest arrangement of “Vaccine Pass”.
- Other public facilities of YHA Mei Ho House Youth Hostel including:-
a) Public washrooms and Back Courtyard operate from 9:00am to 7:00pm;
b) Garden at Mei Ho Cafe operates from 9:00am to 6:30pm. Guests with Red Code or Amber Code must not enter Garden at Mei Ho Café dine-in areas. Guests with Amber code are only allowed for takeaway service;
c) Heritage of Mei Ho House operates from 10:00am to 6:00pm, closed on Mondays (except public holidays).
5. In order to maintain and ensure the good health of all staying guests and staff, any staying or bookings of the following guests will remain suspended until further notice:
❶ guests who are undergoing quarantine;
❷ guests who are wearing the “quarantine electronic wristbands”;
❸ guests who have been in contact with confirmed / suspected COVID-19 patients in the past 14 days.
6. Guests who have undergone compulsory COVID-19 testing in the past 7 days will still be required to make a declaration during check-in and present a proof of negative PCR nucleic acid test result in order to stay in our hostels.
7. Each Room, Private Dormitory, Tent, Bell Tent or Tent of Bring Your Own Tent has its specified maximum number of guests allowed according to the room type, where Large Private Dormitory could not accommodate more than 12 people. In addition, a distance of not less than 1.5 meters must be maintained between tents of Bring Your Own Tent. Please follow the instructions from hostel staff-on-duty while using other public facilities of the hostel, such as activity rooms and kitchens with maximum capacity.
8. Except YHA Mei Ho House Youth Hostel, our hostels do not provide dormitory beds for the time being.
For enquiries, please email to [email protected] or call 2788 1638 during office hours. For enquiries related to YHA Mei Ho House Youth Hostel, please email to [email protected] or call 3728 3550 / 3728 3500.
Hong Kong Youth Hostels Association
17 November 2022